* We were not able to travel overseas due to COVID-19 restrictions but that did not stop the Lord from opening many doors here in the U.S. We shared the gospel in several states this year (GA,SC,NC,AL,MS,TN,FL,LA,VA,NM,UT and ID.) We have felt a pull for years now to continue to grow our ministry out West. It's heavy Mormon land out there but yet God has impressed it upon us to reach that area with the gospel. We are regularly in Utah and Idaho but also looking to hit Midwestern and West coast also. From Oklahoma to Washington, please ask the Lord to open the right doors as He wills and that we will be obedient to walk through those doors.
* We had two amazing conferences this year. The first was with Scott Carter and his youth conference called "Hearts on Fire". It was virtual in 2020-2021 but will be live again next year. Please visit their website at www.heartsonfireministries.org as they have an amazing line up for your students next year. The second conference was called "You're Worth It", and this is with Pastor Jerry O'Neal out of Cove Baptist Church in Owens Cross Roads, AL. Pastor O'Neal has used myself and Rush of Fools to lead this conference these first 3 years. If you're in the North Alabama area, please look into this conference at www.mycovebaptist.org
*We also have a SKI & Share conference in Idaho on March 4-6, 2022 with the Utah/Idaho Baptist convention youth outreach of their ministry.
* We can't explain it but we have seen more salvations this year than we have seen in over 15 years. I know the media makes it appear as if the church has died but we all know who's behind that deception. Let me assure you all that Our God always has a plan and He is never caught off guard or afraid of any demonic activities of the devil.
* If you would like to know more about our plans for 2022, then feel free to call, text, or email us! Please know we are here and willing to share our hearts.
* It's the end of the year and if you're looking to give financially, then please consider supporting us. I always ask first that you support your local church and if you are then able, consider Awaken International.
* I believe the biggest way I can help with ending trafficking is to encourage men in their commitment to the Lord. That being said, we are going to focus more than we ever on doing more men's events when possible. Please mention this to your pastors, men's groups, etc as we seek to see men come to the Lord, love their wives and families, as this can help put a huge dent in the trafficking arena.
"Give justice to the weak and the fatherless; maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.=E2=80=9D
Awaken Intl. Ministries